Funny Messages

You are Chinese
One out of four people is a chinese. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.

Love me?
Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again? ?

3 wonders of a woman
The 3 wonders of a woman

1)Gives milk without eating grass

2)gets wet without water

3)Bleeds for a week without going 2 die.

The more - The Less
The more I learn the more I get to know, the more I know the more I forget, the more I forget the less I know, so why should I be learning??

laugh again!!!!
I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

Woman charges
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $$$ per minute.

Butt Cheek -
What did one butt cheek say to the other cheek? 'If we stick together we can stop this shit!

Robbery Now
Robbery Now! Raise ur hands! women stand @ right, men left! half-man-half-woman centre! HEY U! yes u! stand centre! don't pretend looking @ the handphone!

Remind me
Please remind me to remind you about reminding me to send you this reminder that reminds me of reminding you that I AM THERE FOR YOU. Don't forget.

Moon is beautiful
I look at the moon, the moon is beautiful... I look at you.. I.. I... I'd rather look at the moon again.. ;)

More Gas -
Why do men pass gas more than women? Because women won't shut up long enough to build up pressure.

Not reachable -
Hey! what happen 2 your hp? tried calling alot of times. everytime i dial your no, operator kept sayin "THE SUBSCRIBER U CALLING IS HAVING SEX, PLS TRY LATER"

Good Bra -
A good friend is like a good bra... hard 2 find- comfortable- supportive- prevents u from falling- holds u tight- and is always close 2 ur heart!

Why dosen't it rain?
The rain makes all things beautiful.The grass & flowers 2.If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn't it rain on you?

No comments: