Flirt Messages

Most beautiful...
If God would have created something more beautiful than you he would have kept it to himself.

Maths ...
During maths I was thinking of you but I cannot calculate how much I love you!!

Can u see me?
Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

In love ..
You can fall from a mountain,you can fall from a tree,but the best way to fall,is to fall in love with me

I Found you ...
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.

One for me!!
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!

Deaf ...
It is deaf and it wants to have sex with you...................... What do you say?